Information on the safe and healthy operations of Melina Hotels & Villas Collection
We are here to provide you with exceptional accommodation experiences attaining adequate hygiene, safety, and operational methods. We feel it is important to reach out to you about the actions we are taking to keep our facilities safe and healthy. Our teams carefully follow adequate cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection protocols. These protocols assist in illness prevention and include:
- Regular sanitation training for our team members.
- Clearly established time schedule for cleaning and disinfection in all areas.
- Conspicuous placement of hand sanitizers.
- Frequent cleaning and wash down of outdoor and high touch locations, including walkways, staircases.
- Fast response to off-cycle cleaning issues.
Given the current concerns related to the Covid-19, we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods, and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us. These rules include:
- We advise our guests to keep a one and a half (1.5) meters distance from the person next in line while approaching any indoors help desk (reception, bar, buffet).
- We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoor public space of the hotel.
- We have reduced by 1/3rd our restaurants’ capacity by arranging our spaces to meet the new required distances. We adjusted our breakfast buffet, so all guests are able to choose their preferred dishes from Buffet using medical gloves. All protective equipment is for one use, ecological to meet the hygiene standards.
- Entering and leaving our restaurants for their meals, our guests are being advised to use the special hand sanitizers placed for that purpose at all our restaurants’ entrances.
- For our guests’ Room Service, we apply new procedures for ordering, delivering, and collecting trays.
- To avoid any health issues that may be caused by goods and/or services brought from third parties and consumed in-house we do not allow off-property food delivery services.
- We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Our aim is to provide high-quality personalized services. All our team members are enthusiastic professionals at our guests’ disposal, responding promptly and effectively to their requests.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
- Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
- We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
- We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
- We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our guests, employees, and community, we are carefully monitoring the coronavirus (covid19) situation through regular updates and guidance from the Hellenic Health Organization (E.O.D.Y.) and the National Health Ministry, as well as additional government and European organizations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guests.
FLEXIBLE BOOKING POLICY
We are grateful that you choose Melina Hotels & Villas Collection for your holidays and trust us in offering our best services and biggest smile to you. Being eager to welcome you to our safe hotels this summer, We offer you maximum flexibility by changing its payment and cancellation policies.
In case of cancellation or any other amendment up to 7 days prior to arrival, no cancellation fee will apply.
In case of cancellation or any other amendment within 7 days to 3 days prior to arrival, 50% of the stay will be charged on the credit card.
In case of cancelation or any other amendment 3-0 days before the arrival, non-show or early departure the whole reservation amount will be charged on the credit card.
All credit cards are pre-authorized for validation and are only charged if the reservation free cancellation is exceeded ad if booking plan selected is Non Refundable.
If however due to current circumstanced you need to cancel your reservation last minute due to Covid-19 please contact us to assist you.
I am very proud of our Hotel’s teams who in these unprecedented circumstances show a very high level of self, social, as well as professional responsibility. In addition to their immediate compliance with strict hygiene, operational, communication, and coordination rules, they are exemplary hosts.
We value each guest that honors us with a visit to our destination. The Island of Corfu Greece.